Monday, April 5, 2010

Next Time

After numerous exchanges of I love you’s and I miss you’s with Moses, in the past few weeks, I have decided to put an end to it- an end to the insane, roller coaster emotional craziness that has been going on between us. I cannot even define what we have- are we even friends to begin with? He doesn’t even know my fucking name and he says he loves me. What’s in a name? Am I being too trivial? Is it my fault if I want the guy who tells me he loves me to match our names with the ‘FLAMES’ game? And to cheat by using different spellings or using nick names when the results derive ENEMIES or FRIENDS? Haha! Am I just a constant trick? Why does he need to tell me he loves me if he just wants my cock? Quit that bullshit and just tell me straight out- ‘Please be there when my man pussy is itchy cause I think you fuck great!’ I would appreciate that more and will gladly oblige. I’m a boytoy for crying out loud.

I am so glad I have told him to fuck off. In a much more diplomatic manner, of course. With the usual why’s and then the answers but minus the drama, I have finally said-

‘Let’s just hang out sometime next time.’

No comments:

Post a Comment