Friday, January 1, 2010

Fetishes

I have an old friend who just came back from Toronto. He moved there with his wife and his son Enzo some 4 -5 years ago. First time I met Rich he was really good looking – did a TVC for Pepsi, Moreno with really nice teeth. Last time we saw each other was around a year ago-he gained at least 30 lbs. Tabachoy- but still guapo. I get a text from him saying he’s back for good and asks if I wanted to meet up in Eastwood. We meet up, have coffee and lousy Pistachio Sansrival in Coffee Bean. Then he asks if I wanted to see his unit in Eastwood- sure why not? We enter the 1 bedroom unit, we strip like crazy and we kiss torridly. We jump in bed and we hump each other- dry sex. Last year when we met up he didn’t wanna suck me but this time he did. Sarap. We continue rubbing against each other. We roll around the bed, the whole time dry fucking each other. Our cocks rubbing against each other and suddenly he cums. I jack him off until the last drop. I didn’t cum though. Just in case I meet up with someone else that night. Now that I think about it, I never got the chance to check his unit out. hehe

I find it weird when some people don’t have fetishes. More like corny- maybe not weird. Is it because they don’t know what turns them on? Are they too conscious about what their fuck bud, gf, bf, wife or husband might think of them? I myself have a couple actually. One of my first fetish experiences was courtesy of Rich. First time we did it in his place some 8 years ago, he suddenly lunged at the foot of the bed and started sucking my toes. Damn that was hot. Of course, I being ever adventurous do the same to him. Oh I like underarms too- I like the hairiness just right. Not too thick not too thin. I like licking them and smelling them. I don’t like ‘fat’ underarms though if you know what I mean- yun may hotdog sa kilikili. Hairy guys actually turn me on. Specially chest hair and that oh so sexy happy trail. Yummy.

Papi on the other hand likes it rough. I give it to him rough. I find it exciting smothering and rubbing my cock and balls on his face. I use my cock to slap his face. I spit in his mouth. This makes him so hot. I pull his hair when I thrust my cock into his mouth. This actually turns me on too- I like playing it rough to powerful men- rich men, politicians and yes, the big muscled men (even though they only look powerful :p). I tried it one time to this guy who’s twin I fucked too- but it just didn’t work. He was too pretty boy looking- I felt like I was abusing him more than I was enjoying myself. I like the feeling that they’re under my mercy. Well according to Mo Twister in his morning show- that’s the power of the Vagine. (In my situation, it’s the power of the Cockine).

No comments:

Post a Comment