Saturday, January 30, 2010

El Nino

I feel like I haven’t had sex for the longest time. Last sex I had was probably mid-week last week. Work has been so tiring and I guess I haven’t met anyone interesting lately. The guy I met was just average. I guess he was just really persistent and he wasn’t that ugly. His confidence level was way up there too- he would pertain to himself in his stories as ‘us, the good looking ones blah blah’. Excuse me; we are so not in the same league- I don’t have a big tomato nose to begin with. Haha He wanted to go to a motel but I just wanted to it get over with. We just did it in the car. Surprisingly, he’s a good kisser and had a nice dick. Not that long but pretty thick. What I didn’t like about him was that he smelled poor. I dunno how I can describe it- I dunno if its from his clothes or from his hair? Smells of cheap apartment or boarding house- or worse, bed spacer. I’m so bad I talk like I still live in our penthouse. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment