Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ted not from Titanic






I met Ted early this year - moreno, about 5'7,  has a pretty nice built, not super good looking, eloquent and a good guy over all.

He works in a cruise line and the time I met him, he had only about less than a month before he goes onboard again.  Those last few weeks we would exchange SMS constantly - our messages would actually be borderline sweet almost.  We met up every Friday before he left for a good fuck.  When he left he promised me that he would not get fucked by anyone and that he would 'reserve' his ass for me until he comes back again.

He came back about a month ago and we met up last week.  I dunno but I wasn't excited anymore in seeing him.  Imagine it took me almost  month before I was able to set time for him.  He wanted to have dinner or drinks but I said I can't and that we can meet after dinner and just check in.

We finally met up at around 10:30 pm and went straight to the motel.  I can't say I wasn't excited cause my cock was as hard the moment we started making out but I wasn't exactly feeling him so much either.  He couldn't get himself hard even when I gave him head.  I decided to just fuck him.  I told him that he might be 'more bottom' already and that he might get hard when I fuck him - he brought out the condom and his lube - it was in this deo looking bottle and was half empty - different from the one we used before that was in a tube -  I used to fuck him missionary style before but this time I decided to fuck him 'over, side ways, and under' - still engaged even when I would flip or turn him around.  When I was fucking him doggie style I reached out for his dick and it was hard already.  I pumped a few more minutes until I flipped him to his front again and was fucking him missionary while my sweat was dripping all over him until we both came together.

After that I realized one thing for sure - that he didn't exactly 'reserve' his ass for me based on the lube that he brought.

I did miss him somehow but more on a platonic level and to make things easier and I guess be more transparent with my intentions - I told him to invite me for a threesome if he gets to meet someone hot in his future meet ups while he's here on vacation.  Ted just gave me a knowing smile as if to know what I was trying to say.

1 comment: