Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tides Encounter 7



Ok so a couple of weeks ago right around when the typhoon hit Manila I got so bored 1 night and called up some friends of mine to get a drink.  They lived in QC so being the one who wanted to go get a drink I had to traverse to their area.  It was a bit late already and the only place we could find that was open was this place called Tides - and hell it was PACKED!  The crowd was a bit jologs but who cares, I like ers and I wanted to drink.  It felt like drinking in your garden but only with strangers less than a foot beside you.

We got brought to our table and lo and behold I was seated right across this table with a lone guy drinking a bucket of beer by himself.  Moreno, skinhead and had an earring.  I would say he was a 7 out of 10 in the looks department.  He looked pretty straight - lose cargo shorts, ugly shoes and an ill fitted sport shirt.  He seemed really troubled to the point that I overheard the waiter ask him if he was alright.  During the latter part of the night, probably after finishing the bucket all by himself, I caught him glancing at me a few times and finally when I looked at him, he gave me a half smile.  I stood up, passed by his table towards the toilet and I saw him follow.  I went to the wash area 1st but there was this fugly kid who was trying to make pa-cute.  I saw him go to the urinal and I went to the one beside his.  I brought out my phone, put it in the keypad and casually told him - can you hold my phone while I take a leak - while showing him the dial pad?  He was smart enough or sober enough to input his number.

We go back to our respective tables and I start texting him.  I told him to meet me outside when we leave.  We met up where I was parked and I asked him if he was ok - and he said that he was just pissed off at his dad.  Whatever I honestly don't care - I asked cause I was just making conversation.  I bring him home and when we stripped down - I had a pleasant surprise.  He was quite endowed - I would say a 7, to match his looks.  It was mostly a blur as I had one drink too many as well.  What I remember was that he wanted me to give him 'kiss marks' all over his body- his neck, chest and every where else possible.

Next day, I didn't send an SMS and neither did he.

I get a call the following day at 1:30 in the morning from him - which really pissed me off.  He kept on calling and I thought that this might be an emergency hence I picked up - it wasn't him and the guy on the other end started yelling - 'so what do you think about my bf?  Masarap ba? Ha?'  I was so sleepy the only thing I was able to say was - ' go ask your fucking bf and tell me about it.'  If could only rewind it I would have said - 'he's alright'.

I realized that I was just used - and that he (I actually have no idea what his name is) wanted me to give him those kiss marks so his bf could see them.  Shame on him for using me. Hehe


5 comments:

  1. Well, it's not like the...tides have turned.

    Or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! panalo ang line na yan ah..

    offensive yun ah pero why bother di ba one night lang naman.. yebah! \m/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are u as of today? R u still existing?

    ReplyDelete